back with another round up of what’s super duper, worth noting, freaking cool or just plain readable. first week of fall, here we go!
for the week of september 23rd…
- “…the elevator to success is broken. get out and take the stairs…” – the incredible 3 minute kick in the ass talk from the fabulous Jenifer Lewis on success and living your life during the opening night screening of Baggage Claim (wanna see it!). do yourself a favor and watch this, it will get you up out of that chair!
- a short, thoughtful article on how women in Palestine, specifically refugees, are learning yoga – as women there are rarely allowed to participate in any sports, the effects physically, mentally and emotionally have been good – namaste!
- why generation Y yuppies are unhappy (plus the hilarious stick figure and unicorn illustrations that accompany it) recently went viral and for good reason – it’s honest, to the point and encourages all of us gen Yers to face reality… life is tough, deal with it.
- not a big fast food person by any stretch, but have always thought chipotle was particularly good. really loving their commitment to natural products and the animated scarecrow video they recently made to promote their sustainable practices… and this stop-motion video they made in 2011 is still my fav (so creative and the characters are all so cute!)…
- dusty and awesome photos from the wild and crazyness that was Burning Man 2013… wanna go!
another week, another manic monday – here’s to getting things done and a bit of spontaneous awesomeness to break up the week!